For more details on the Hallde Vegetable Preparation Machine - RG-350, please see below or refer to the downloadable manufacturer specification sheet.
Very high capacity vegetable preparation. Make more than 50 different cuts. Slice, crimp, julienne, shred/grate, dice & potato chip.
Processes up to 1,200 portions/day, 12 kg/minute with the Manual Feeder and 30 kg/minute with the Feed Hopper.
Type of preparation
- Slices, dices, grates, shreds, cuts julienne, crimping slices and potato chips. Processes vegetables, fruit, dry bread, cheese, nuts, mushrooms, etc.
- Restaurants, shop kitchens, diet kitchens, retirement homes, hospitals, schools, fast food outlets, catering, day care centres, pizzerias, ships, central kitchens, institution kitchens, etc.
A machine with two faces
- The RG-350 is one of Hallde’s strongest and most efficient vegetable preparation machines. It has two different types of feeders – manual feeder ergo loop and feed hopper. The larger 215mm cutting tools enables larger volumes to be processed.
Ergonomics in all stages
- The manual feeder ergo loop is equipped with Hallde Power Link which gives you a leverage effect from the pusher plate. This results in almost 50 percent less manual power. For a better working posture, the pusher plate has a looped designed handle, Hallde’s Ergo Loop, which means you can work with both your left and right hands. The leaning design means that the feed cylinder is always positioned at the right angle – the machine is easy to top up. We recommend our vertically adjustable machine table to ensure you always work at the right height when using the machine, especially when using the feed hopper.
Safe and quick top ups
- The machine stops as soon as the pusher plate is swung aside. When it is swung back, the machine restarts and you can continue working thanks to an automatic start and stop function. This is particularly useful when preparing a large volume of produce. The feed hopper is designed to deal with even larger volumes of round produce such as potatoes, onion, apples which can be fed into the feed hopper. The feed hopper shortens the process and no manual force is needed.
Double safety against unprotected cutting tools
- If the feed cylinder is removed when the pusher plate is swung aside, cutting the power. Thanks to this double security there is no risk of the machine starting with an unprotected cutting tool.
Developed for the best hygiene
- The RG-350 is manufactured solely from hygiene certified material. The machine has smooth surfaces, rounded edges and has no unnecessary recesses where food might penetrate and get stuck.
- For quick cleaning, all loose parts are simple to remove for easy rinsing of the machine. The pusher plate, feed hopper and feed cylinder are removable and can be cleaned under running water.
Only the best material
- Machine base, feed cylinder and pusher plate are all made of robust metal. Only top quality stainless steel is used to manufacture the cutting tool knife blades.
Highest possible reliability
- The powerful motor has a high starting and running torque and powers the direct-driven cutting tool with no belts or intermediate connections. The power from the motor goes via a maintenance free gear drive. This makes the RG-350 an exceptionally reliable machine – irrespective of the products you are preparing.
Cutting tools with complete register
- You choose the cutting tool you need to improve efficiency throughout the kitchen. The RG-350 slices, dices, shreds, grates, cuts juliennes, crimping slices and potato chips – everything from firm to soft products. The large 215 mm cutting tools enables faster processing. The knife blades and grating plates are replaceable, as a result, you do not need to buy new cutting tools when the blades are dulled.
Always perfect cutting results
- The rotation speed of the cutting tools is optimised for cutting fine and even slices as efficiently as possible. The knife blades are purposely sharpened to avoid inertia or the edge breaking off.
Machine base: 26 kg.
Manual push feeder: 6 kg.
Feed hopper: 7.5 kg.
Cutting plates: 1 kg.
Your easy way to get 3 years warranty
- Complete the warranty registration form for all purchases of Hallde Food Preparation Machines in Australia and you are entitled to a 24 month warranty extension. This extension increases the warranty of your machine to three (3) years parts & labour. (Standard warranty is one (1) year parts & labour). Terms and conditions of the warranty applicable at the time of purchase apply to this Warranty Extension. Please refer to these original warranty conditions set out in the Owners Manual supplied with your machine.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Very high capacity vegetable preparation. Make more than 50 cuts.
- Slice, crimp, julienne, shred/grate, dice, potato chip.
- Processes up to 1,200 portions/day, 12kg/minute with Manual Feeder and 30kg/minute with the Feed Hopper (sold separately).
- All metal machine housing & feed head.
- 2 separate feeders for maximum efficiency:
- Manual push feeder (included in price) with ergo loop handle (HA40881).
- Feed hopper (purchase separately) for continuous feeding of round products (HA40871).
- Full moon shaped feed cylinder.
- Ergonomic leaning design, easy to feed.
- Robust heavy duty machine.
- Best used on a machine table – purchased separately.
- Cutting tools with replaceable knife blade.
- Over 44 different heavy duty cutting tools available.
- Speed 350RPM.
- Cutting tools, machine stands and trolley are not included in the machine price.
- Single Phase, 240V, 50Hz 750W supplied with cord and 10 Amp plug.
- RG-350-3PH (3 phase) available on application.
If you have any further questions about the Hallde Vegetable Preparation Machine - RG-350, please call our friendly and expert team on 1300 131 700 for helpful advice.